HOW TO KEEP YOUR OFF THE SHOULDER TOP OFF YOUR SHOULDERS

18:00:00


Off the shoulder tops are great. Except when they won't stay off your shoulders. Then they're not
so great which is why today I have decided to show you a way to fix this problem once and for all!

What you need:
- Hair elastic x2
- Safety pins x4




If you make sure to put it through the seams then you won't be able to see the pins.

And now you can go about your lives wearing your off the shoulder tops that actually stay off your shoulders! And the best part is, if you place the pins correctly, they might as well be invisible.

I hope this works for you if you try it.
Till next time,
Erin xoxo.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ohhh, can't wait to try this trick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was stoked when I found out about it and I personally don't mind the feeling of the elastics around my arms so it worked out perfectly. Hopefully it works for you too :)

      Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
      Erin xx

      Delete

Leave a comment...