AURORA ASKNES DRAWING

18:00:00

Hello there people of the internet! Today I have an art related post for you which is exciting because art is fun :) 

Drawing of Aurora Asknes (AURORA), singer-songwriter from Norway.


For this drawing I used an assortment of pencils. I'm not quite sure which ones I used because in all honesty I just pick up a pencil and go. I normally use a mechanical pencil to draw with so I don't know what was going through my mind when I started this drawing. The more pencils you use the more you lose (I don't actually lose them... I just misplace them and find them a long while later).


I'm not sure how long this took me altogether but I worked on it from the 28th of January (I think) till around the beginning of last week.

Comparison Picture:

Reference picture:

I should've spent a whole lot more time working on the sweater but the thing is, I hate drawing sweaters! Especially on the small details... and the shading... and everything.



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love your art style; nice job!

    Ava, http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Infinity Dream Tag/Award. :)
    ( http://landofquiet.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-infinity-dream-tagaward.html )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me Ava :) I will hopefully be able to post it soon.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paige :) Your comment means a lot to me.

      Delete
  4. Wow - this is amazing! I nominate you for a real life award. Your talent is your reward. I can't wait to see more of your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah. Terima kasih. Tank you, tank you vewy vewy much.

      Delete

Leave a comment...