5 BOOKS I WANT TO READ - TBR

18:00:00




So I haven't been reading very much recently which is quite disappointing. Not only because I'm finding I don't have much free time but because I don't own any books at the moment that I haven't read a billion times over and for the one's that I've only read once, well, I only read them once for a reason.

Today I thought I would share with you five books that I want to read in the future, preferably this year. Also if you have any book recommendations be sure to leave them in a comment because I am in need of some good suggestions at the moment.

  1. Passenger - this book has a really pretty cover... that may or may not be the only reason I want to read it...
  2. The Infinite Sea - Have you read The 5th Wave? Have you seen The 5th Wave? If you answered no to one or both of those go read/watch them now, I command you. The book was brilliant, better than the movie, not saying that the movie wasn't brilliant too, it was just brilliant in its own way. Wow, that was a lot of brilliants.
  3. Shadow and Bone - The Shadow and Bone trilogy is set in the same world as Six of Crows and some of you would know that Six of Crows is one of my favourite books EVER! So obviously I have to read this one as well.
  4. The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook - let's face it, this is literally me in book form.
  5. Knife - I read this in primary school and I just feel like reading it again because I only vaguely remember what it was about and from what I can remember, I am seriously questioning why I read it back then.
That's all I have to say. If you've read any of these books let me know what you thought about them. Till next time,
Erin xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment...