Last year I bought a diary to help me organise my life so when that diary was no longer relevant, I decided to look for another which might be suitable. Unfortunately I had a very specific picture in mind of the size and format, a combination which just wasn't available. This being the case, I decided to make my own.
To make the diary I followed this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2frZa0PX_8&t=339s by Biana Bova on Youtube.
It's actually a tutorial for a sketchbook but it all works the same.
Making your own diary is a great option as it allows you to customise every aspect.
- weekly page spread with room for extra notes
- a yearly calendar
- monthly calendars
- envelope type pockets - some made of fabric, others made of paper - to hold extra things
- note pages at the end of each month
- a page to write down all my assessments and their due dates
- and spare pages at the back in case I think of something else I may wish to add later on in the year
I just thought it would be fun to share this creation with you in case you wanted a diary but didn't yet have one for the year - you could make one :) Or perhaps you're in need of a journal or a sketchbook as the tutorial was intended.